Return to Work with Flare: Get Flare for free
Best for medium and large businesses with 150-5000 employees in Australia. Here's what's included:
- Onboarding: Essentials Onboarding, plus custom onboarding journey design (including contract and policy template setup
- Benefits: a platform to add custom benefits
- Employee Management: detailed employee records and document management; employment history; digital communication alerts, notifications and emails; employee variations and updates; org chart
- Implementation, setup and training: Full implementation and training services provided, from consultation to launch*
- Integrations: Essentials integrations, plus pre-built integrations
*If implementation requirements are beyond the standard implementation, additional costs may apply for the Flare for free offer. Note: The standard implementation suits the needs of the majority of Flare customers.
Request a demo
Frequently asked questions
How does Flare's pricing work?
Flare’s software is free. There are no software costs or subscription fees. No pricing per user. No ongoing costs or upgrades. Once you’re implemented,Flare’s software is continuously free.
What does Flare integrate with?
Flare integrates with payroll, recruitment, time and attendance, learning management and HRIS solutions. Some integrations are pre-built with no cost, and others require custom integration development. Get in touch with us for more information.
Additionally, we have an open API to enable connections with your core platforms and tools. Our team can provide documentation to support your technical requirements.
How reliable is Flare's platform?
Flare and all of our application data is stored on Microsoft’s Azure platform. We make use of the Azure security functionality as well as undergoing our own security audits on a regular basis. Flare is a fully hosted solution, and there is a high degree of automation and monitoring with alerts in use to ensure the platform remains reliable and accessible to your users.
How secure is Flare's platform?
Flare takes all aspects of security seriously. We hold regularly scheduled security workgroup meetings to ensure ongoing compliance, and continuous improvement of our environment and operational activities. We also undergo third audits by certified security specialists including penetration testing, and all aspects of OWASP standards.
Our current environment is considered by auditors as being industry best practice compliant. Additionally, we have process in place to ensure compliance with ongoing privacy requirements.
If you want to pave the way for better HR operations and move away from manual HR admin, try Flare.